- You must have a competent, adult caregiver who can recognize and observe your seizure cluster episodes, is willing to be trained in the study procedures, and is willing to record information regarding seizure cluster episodes.
- You must have an established diagnosis of partial or generalized epilepsy that includes a history of seizure clusters. A study physician will determine if your seizure cluster pattern meets the criteria for the study.
- You must be between the ages of 14 and 65 years (inclusive).
- Your weight must be between 50 kg (110 lbs) and 125 kg (275 lbs).
- You must also be on a stable regimen of antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) after starting the trial, and remain so for at least 7 days prior to your second visit.
- You must meet other criteria as evaluated by the study physician.
To read more and apply visit their Seizure Cluster Study website.
To be clear, I am not recommending this to anyone and I have no association with the company. But perhaps assisting in this field research may help some people with epilepsy.